Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Feather Nail Art


Hi everyone! Today I want to show you the feather nail art I created last week. I was really surprised with the response I got for these nails on social - I didn't think they were all that great, but lots of people seemed to like them!

I spotted some gorgeous dream-catcher nail art on Instagram which featured feathers like these, but unfortunately I couldn't seem to track the photo and creator down again (if you know who it is, please let me know as I would love to credit). I used Essie 'Blanc' for the base and then the feathers are Models Own 'Sun Hat', Ciate 'Pepperminty' and Fearne 'Lola Lavender'. Let me know what you think!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awww.....this is so cute!!! I love the design for its nicely and neatly done. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a dainty design, I love the colours you used together too!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig