Saturday, 8 August 2015

Pink Floral Nail Art | Tutorial


Hi! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I've spent this Saturday doing what I do best - chilling out in the house with the cat, painting my nails and doing the odd bit of cleaning/washing/general housewifery - all topped off with a glass or two of wine, of course! I also spent a good few hours filming my very first video tutorial, which is uploading as we speak. I found it so much more difficult than I expected, and have a newfound respect for vloggers. It takes a lot more patience, creativity and intelligence than people realise. Big up to all you YouTubers!


Anyway, this pink floral manicure is very similar to the turquoise flower nail art I did a few weeks ago, but since that mani received such a good response I decided it'd be the best one for my first video tutorial (plus floral nail art has the bonus of looking intricate but being seriously easy to do!) I hope you like it, and be sure to check back to see the video tutorial, where you'll find out exactly how I did it :)

Update: here's the tutorial, live and ready to be watched! I hope you enjoy it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig