Sunday, 9 August 2015

Sparkly Snakeskin Nail Art | Tutorial


Hi everyone! Today I've created some sparkly snakeskin nails, after finding out that Coloristiq, the UK's first nail specific beauty box, have launched a competition for safari-inspired nails on their Facebook page. I wanted to get involved, and though I'm not really sure how safari-esque sparkly snakeskin nail art is, hopefully I've gotten away with it!

This manicure consists of three separate nail art techniques: freehand gradient, dotting and glitter placement. For the freehand gradient I used Gold Linings and Burnt Out from the Fearne collection, along with Mediterranean from Barry M's Aquarium range. Then I used a dotting tool and black polish to create the black details, and finished off with some glitter/sequin placement using e.l.f. Gold Star.

You can see exactly how I did it as I've now decided to take a stab at video tutorials! Be sure to check back on yesterday's post, too, where I've updated it with the tutorial. I hope you like it :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig